Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring is here? Maybe?

The kids wanted to play outside today. It has been so beautiful today! I thought it was going to be so cold, but for a February day, I was pleasantly surprised. I have no idea what the temperature has been, only that I know it feels warm to me! Despite the troubles getting the bikes down from their winter perch, the girls enjoyed the time outside. This is the first time Emma has been able to ride her bike since getting it for Christmas. She was so excited. She still needs to work on getting the pedaling thing down, but give her a couple of weeks and she'll take off! Amber on the other hand knows how to ride, but she is so unsure of herself on the bike. She refuses to ride the bike if the training wheels are not in place. She has had training wheels for a couple of years but won't move past them! It wasn't until about September of 2008 that she even really wanted to ride her bike! I know what we need to work on with Amber . . . Self confidence!

 


 


 


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: