We signed Amber up for Fall and Spring soccer. She's such a cute soccer girl! Her favorite part: the treats at halftime and at the end of the game. She does like to wear the uniform too.
I can't say I'm the best soccer mom though. I don't like sitting out at the field when it is cold and rainy. My dad thought he was done with kids sports when we all grew up, ha, little did he know his grandchildren would tell him about every game! Amber is very good at the pouty face that says, "I'll be so sad, disappointed, and scarred for life if you don't come to the game!"
Here's a picture of the kids in their Christmas outfits. Okay, so I bought the outfits at Christmastime, but didn't specifically buy them for Christmas. Make sense? Anyway, I searched high and low for an outfit that was reasonably priced for Micah. And then I talked to somebody at church about pink ties for the boys. My personal mission changed. I had to find a pink tie for Micah! John just rolled his eyes at me when I told him. He didn't think I would actually do it! Then I went shopping with Cori! She saw the outfit and it was the only one at that store in Micah's size with the pink tie! Wahoo, mission accomplished. He's so darn cute in the pink tie.
Okay, so Micah loves my phone. My screen has scratches, evidence of Micah's obsession with my phone. So we found him his own phone, one that looks suspiciously similar to mine!
Of course Amber has her princess crown on. She believes she is a princess and I will not change that for her. Despite any difficulty I may have with her, she will always be my princess.
Look at that face. He always looks mischievous. He always looks like he's planning his next move. And that smile, he knows what he's doing! He's so darn cute it is hard not to laugh and it is hard to get mad sometimes!
And then there's Emma. She hides from the camera it seems because I was hard pressed to find a picture of her. But when she allows the pictures, she is my little angel.









No comments:
Post a Comment