Friday, May 6, 2011

Struggling

I'm struggling. As a mom I want the best for my children. But sometimes I have to sit back and just watch as my children don't want what I think is best for them. That is hard. I see so much potential. So, how hard do I fight for them? Am I fighting because it is something I want, or am I truly fighting for their well being? What if they don't want what I'm fighting for? Is that what turns it into a fight for me and not for them?

2 comments:

Fernandez Family said...

How deep! We fight because we love them. They feel that and will love you for the fight you put up for them. Sometimes it is for yourself more then for them but they'll still love you for it.

Jessica said...

I know I'm the only advocate for my children. I really do want the very best and I don't want to settle for sub par. I just don't want to push them away. The line is very fuzzy here.