Monday, January 7, 2013

If the stars and moon could be our pillow . . .

Apparently my little guy has an obsession with the stars and the moon.  Who knew?  I certainly didn't realize this.   It was about 3 a.m. and I was tucking him back into bed after he had gotten sick (yuck!).  He turned to me and told me when he grows up he wants an airplane that will go all the way to the stars and to the moon.   When I asked him why he wanted that when he grows up, he looked at me and said, "So the stars and the moon can be my pillow."   Then he laid his head down and went to sleep.   I'm sure he was dreaming of sleeping on stars.  
How would that be to believe all is well if the stars and moon make the pillow we lay our heads on as we sleep?   

No comments: