My friend Tiffany tagged me so here is my best effort at this thing. Okay, so I have a little confession first. I am a little blogger illiterate. I am not sure exactly how to link all of this to others. So, here's to the best!
Here are the rules: 1. Link to the person who tagged you and comment in the comment section on their original “quirk: post. 2. Mention the rules on your blog. 3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you. 4. Tag 6 bloggers ( or more) by linking to them. 5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1) I am so incredibly anal about the family calendar. Just ask John. He has learned to never schedule anything without first consulting the family calendar, which we now keep next to the computer.
2) I love to sew. As such, I have made many dresses for my girls. I have yet to make anything for Timothy. But, just because I like to sew doesn't mean I like to sew with Satin. That is probably the most terrible material to sew with!
3) I prefer a good book over T.V.
4) I'm very competitive, which is why I cannot play Monopoly with John anymore. He always wins and it bugs me!
5) I love homemade jam. It is sooo easy to make and I love seeing the pretty jars. But, I also hate to open the pretty jars. If I use it, then I can't admire the lovely jam anymore!
6) I am a control freak. I want to be in control of everything. This is so hard when I have kids (and a husband)! But I am slowly learning to give up control and just let things be!
I tag Nicole at http://simplystevens.blogspot.com/, Jaime at http://www.jbwabelfam.blogspot.com/, Jennifer at http://elganfam.blogspot.com/, Cynthia at http://hellofernandezfamily.blogspot.com/, Dawn at http://dawnloveschocolate.blogspot.com/, Ruth at http://shemandruth.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment