Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hairsylist I am not!

I have finally come to the sad conclusion that I am not a hairstylist. Yet, I will continue to curse my children with bad haircuts while they are young. A few days ago I tried my hand at cutting Timothy's hair! What an adventure. I should have listened to Andrea and cut his hair while he was sleeping. But I thought I was better than that! If only I could distract him I could simply snip off the long ends and it would look okay, right? Ha, I wish. Distracted he was, sit still he did not! Luckily he is still young enought that he doesn't care what his hair looks like. Does he even really know he got a haircut? Probably not. Okay, so now I am feeling better about the whole adventure.

Here's some pics. Of course, he wasn't too cooperative with the pics either. I had to take one of the pics while he was walking away from me.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Well, I don't think it looks half bad. I'm impressed you could do anything. I don't even try to cut Joshua's hair! Luckily my sister-in-law has her own salon, so I leave it to the professional.

JennaK said...

You are BRAVE! I don't cut Travis' hair because it's in a regular boy cut and I don't want to destroy it, so I take him in to have it done. I've shaved Caleb and Westley's hair from the beginning, and now I'm wishing I hadn't b/c I'm sick of the crew cut look. But I can't stand waiting for it to grow out, it just looks so shaggy. You are BRAVE!