The other day Amber was so excited to tell me that Emma's nursery teacher (Sharon) read a story to her at school. I was so confused. I just thought Amber didn't know what she was talking about! Emma's nursery teacher doesn't have any kids in school, so why would she be at the school, reading books at that? Little did I know. So I just went on my way thinking Amber was dreaming or just plain confused, but didn't know how to fix the problem! What do you say to a child when you think they are wrong but they are adamant that they really are not crazy?!
So, ha ha, funny thing. I was at the school today helping out in Amber's class, then I went to get Emma from her Preschool class. We were walking back to the Gym (where Amber's class was) and passed by the library! As we passed by the library I noticed Sharon sitting at the desk! Surprise, surprise! So I talked to Sharon for a few minutes. Turns out Sharon substitutes in the library. It really was Sharon that read a story to Amber. Okay, so I really want to stick my head in a hole now! But I guess I need to humble myself and apologize to Amber for not believing her and thinking she was crazy! Oops, maybe next time I should believe her, hard as it is sometimes to believe a 5 year old. I guess parents don't always know everything!
2 comments:
Thanks for all of the updates! That is what I missed on Thanksgiving--playing games! I think Lee and I may have played one...
Yes, that would be nice to have kids sick all at once. My kids and husband are taking turns right now.
I loved hearing this story--esp. since I was part of the story! What cute children you have. I'm sad Emma will be going into Sunbeams. I will miss her. I feel a little better though knowing that Timothy will come in shortly.
Post a Comment