Friday, August 16, 2013

Milestones

We have reached some milestones in my house this past week.  So bear with me as I share.  I am well aware these will not be exciting to all.

1.  Amber learned to ride her bike.  It only took her about 10 minutes of help from Grandpa and she was off on her own!
2.  Donovan is sitting up by himself, but doesn't like it.
3.  Timothy cheerfully cleaned his room after choosing Bug Juice as his reward.
4.  Amber cleaned her room in record time.  She even vacuumed.
5.  Emma cleaned her room.   Anybody who knows Emma will know what a miracle this is!
6.  I have had more days this week without a migraine than I have had for about 6 months.  I think I may be on the up and up with these silly things.
7.  Micah woke up dry this morning.   Maybe potty training will get a little easier.  
8.   Donovan is in his own room now and is sleeping at least 8 hours a night.
9.  It is quiet in my house right now.  The girls are gone for a few hours. Timothy is quietly playing a game on my phone and Micah is watching Sesame Street.   There is no fighting, whining, or screaming.   Wahoo.
10. Did I mention Amber can now ride her bike?

Okay, there's my top ten list.  So many things have happened, but it seems so inconsequential at the moment.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Awesome milestones, all of them! Hopefully the migraines will be gone for a long time. I know they have been such a burden to you.