Monday, April 27, 2009

Another giveaway!

Okay, I admit, I've been trying to get more entries in giveaways on other blogs! It has been so much fun.

So, this one is absolutely amazing. Dolls, gift cards, dress up clothes, books, CD's, and more! There are so many fun items being given away! Check it out here. It's no wonder I really want to win something in this giveaway. It is a remote chance, but I need all the chances I can get. Maybe I don't want anyone else to check it out! No seriously, check out this giveaway and enter yourself! It is fun and you may just get hooked.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, McAuliffe Bunch, you're the winner of this week's contest on my blog at Not Entirely British :-)

Please go to my website contact page HERE and send me your email address, which I can forward to C. S. Bezas so she can mail you the prize.

Thanks for taking part. Enjoy!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Glad you found Emma! That would pretty funny. I hope you win something on the giveaways!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

(Looks like you won a prize!)

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

You are a winner on the MMB! (and it looks like you have some wicked awesome winning mojo!)

Please email me with your information.

Thanks,
~motherboard, mmb