Thursday, May 7, 2009

Giveaway winnings!

As most of you know by now, I have been entering lots of giveaways. This has been a lot of fun. I enter not expecting anything as there are usually lots of other entries! But I have been winning! All it takes is a couple of seconds to make a comment on each blog. So here's some of the stuff I've won:

-- Quilting Book
-- Book and CD (if you remember, this was the Anne Bradshaw giveaway I wrote about!)
-- A quiet book baq
-- A CD of kid's music
I think there was something else, but for the life of me I can't recall what it was! But this is a pretty good start!

This has all been in about the last month that I have won all of this stuff. Seriously, I am hooked. I am a true fan of giveaways! I can't win on the radio but I can win on the blogs! The secret? I don't really have a secret. Honestly, I haven't really expected anything from any of these. What a wonderful surprise when I log in and find that I have won!

3 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! Maybe your luck will hold out and you'll be picked by my random number counter. Good luck!
You have a cute blog here, too. . .
:~D

Fernandez Family said...

That is Awesome!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Wow! I never win anything!

But -- you just won another -- mine!! -- email me your info --

natalie@thebobbypin.com