Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Journey of the Promise book giveaway!

If anybody needs a book to read to end the summer, check out this book. It is called Journey of the Promise. I haven't read it yet, but it sounds very intriguing. The woman finds the journal of her husband's great great grandfather. She finds new meaning in life. Plus, it just so happens that one copy of this book is being given away here. So, check it out. It sounds interesting so I really want to win. But I encourage you all to see what this book is all about. I'm always up for finding new books.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for posting about this!
Good Luck :)

Shauna said...

Hey you won Smart Mamas Guide book on my book giveaway blog! Please e-mail me your mailing address asap!
tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

Lisa said...

I'm going to go check it out! Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. :)Lisa
kssnnikkel.blogspot.com