Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Into the Mind of Babes" Giveaway

For somebody who lets her children watch T.V. yet feels guilty about it, the book Into the Minds of Babes sounds like a wonderful book. I read a review of this book over on the blog Reading For Sanity. After reading the review of this book I really want to read the entire book. For anybody interested, she is giving away a copy of this book over on her blog. Check out the giveaway here.
I do let my kids watch T.V. Well, actually they watch a lot of Dora, Thomas, Blues Clues because we have the videos. Ever since the switch to digital T.V. we just don't get much of a signal. But, I still have plenty for the kids to watch. I never thought I would be the person to put them in front of the T.V. just so I can get a few moments of peace. It just sort of happened, and it got easier to do after the third child. So I really think this book would be an interesting read. Just let me turn on the T.V. and I can get to reading!

No comments: