Wednesday, December 9, 2009
It's a Boy!
It's a Boy! Woo hoo! Now, the task of finding names. You see, we have a tradition to hold up here. All of our kids have initials that spell something. We have an ARM, and ELM, and a TIM. But I am having a difficult time with names right now. Most of the ones my husband has come up with are awful. I can't stand the names he likes. Ugh. By April I have hope that this will be narrowed down and that we can finally agree on something to name our child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had no idea you were expecting! Congratulations!
I feel like such a dope that I missed knowing you are pregnant. I'm very excited for you. Good luck finding just the right name!
Oh my goodness, I must have missed the "pregnant" post! Congrats. We'll get to find out the sex of our new baby in about 6 weeks. We're kinda hoping for another boy too! :)
Post a Comment