So today he kept telling me he was poopy and kept trying to take his pants off.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Nap time adventures
We have been struggling with nap time at our house lately. Timothy still gets so tired and has a total meltdown if he doesn't get a nap. But we've had so many things going on lately that he doesn't want to stop and rest. Kind-of like me, well, except I would love to stop and rest, but don't have much time for that! So yesterday Timothy screamed and screamed when I put him down. I think he maybe slept about 10 minutes for a nap yesterday. Then he was up late last night, just wanted to be with mommy I suppose. Yikes, he is too much of a momma's boy, I think.
So today he kept telling me he was poopy and kept trying to take his pants off. Ummm . . . yeah, checked his diaper and nothing. So I ignored him. Pretty soon all was quiet. I looked at him and his head was on the seat of the chair, feet on the floor. he wasn't moving so I checked. Lo and behold, he was asleep. I picked him up, put him in bed, and 30 seconds later-- fast asleep! Does this work all the time? No. But it is sure nice when it does. I get time to finish things I need to do, and sometimes I even get time to slow down!
So today he kept telling me he was poopy and kept trying to take his pants off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment