It seems that I am a little blog happy this week, but I have had so much to share. I know if I wait I will forget. So I will write now while it is fresh in my memory. As it is John had to remind me about this morning.
We were reading the scriptures as a family this morning as we usually do. Amber usually likes to read a verse by herself, and Emma usually likes to repeat after us. This morning all was going as usual until it got to be Emma's turn. I asked Emma if she wanted Mommy or Daddy to help her read. She said none. I want Amber to help me. So Amber quickly jumped on the chance and read each word to Emma, who then promptly repeated it back. The funniest part was when Amber didn't know the word (there are hard words for a Kindergartener in the scriptures!). We had a double echo. I said the word,Amber repeated it to Emma, then Emma said it. Amusing at the least. Amber was so excited that Emma wanted her help! It was a good start to the day!
2 comments:
That's so sweet! I can't believe how much your girls have grown. When I left, they were still tiny.
What a sweet thing to do. Hopefully they will continue to grow together and be great friends.
Post a Comment