Ummm . . . strange . . . here I am again. (Go ahead, I give you permission just for a few moments to think I am an annoying pest!) Okay, permission rescinded. I told you it would be just for a few moments!
So, here goes. Another peek into the happenings of the McAuliffe family.
The other day the girls were playing on Timothy's bed. I don't remember why I thought they were being so cute, but I took a few pictures. I got the biggest kick out of this picture. Check out Amber's eyes. They are so huge! I don't even know what to compare her to, maybe a monster!
Here's just an adorable picture of Timothy. He was trying to run to the camera in hopes he could weasel it away from me. No such luck for him! Mission unsuccessful!
The pics for the slideshow are from the Super Reader Party. During the month of November Amber and Emma read (or had read to them) about 20 minutes per day! They were rewarded with a big party at the State Fairpark. They had tons of fun. There were so many activities for them to do. I was shocked that Emma actually touched the snake. Amber would have nothing to do with the snake!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, where did you find Timothy's jammies? I have to get some for Joshua. He's nuts about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. That is a super cute picture of Timothy!!
I love Amber's wide eyes. That is hilarious!
Post a Comment