Timothy (carried by Kim) at This is the Place state park.
Emma on the pony ride at This is the Place state park.
Timothy intrigued by a touch and feel exhibit at the dinosaur museum.
Amber at the Erosion table in the dinosaur museum. This is their favorite place in the museum.
Emma loved to touch all the touch and feel exhibits. She was glad everything wasn't off limits. She learns best by touching.
Amber and Emma playing in the water at the end of swim lessons. They loved playing in the water.
And because I just figured out how to put a slideshow of pictures on here, I'm adding that, although some pictures are repeats of what I've already put on here.
1 comment:
Jessica!! You're kids are all so big!! I guess that means I need to come around more. It sounds like you've all had a wonderful summer.
Post a Comment