Some days I feel overwhelmed the minute I wake up. This morning was no exception. When I woke up I remembered why I had such trouble getting to sleep last night. Lists and lists of things to do before I go out of town and only a few short hours to accomplish anything. This is why I procrastinate even more. Things just add up and get out of control! But hey, life wouldn't be so much fun if I was always on top of everything.
Yesterday was garbage pickup day. The garbage truck broke down after only emptying two garbage cans on my circle. Another one came a couple of hours later to empty the rest. But, in the seven garbage cans lining the center of the circle, they skipped mine. So I called Salt Lake County Sanitation. I really don't want to leave a garbage can full of ick while I go out of town. Plus I need the room in the can for the next week! They told me they would come pick it up today. So I get a special pickup just for my house since they skipped us on our normal day. If they miss me today, I will be severely disappointed with the services in Salt Lake County.
The kids are all downstairs watching a movie. My goodness, you would think world war 3 started when I didn't get the right one started. Amazingly enough the girls did not want Dora this morning! Yay, I am sick of Dora. I used to think I would never use the TV as a babysitter, but some days it is so useful. Especially on days like today when I need to get some work done before I leave. I have a couple of cases I need to file before I leave, and I need to still pack for my trip. I will do anything right about now to keep the girls from interrupting me. And here I am writing on my blog. Another bout of procrastination hit as soon as I sat down at the computer. At least I am not procrastinating the blog, eh?
1 comment:
Hi Jessica,
Bet you never thought i would leave you a comment!
You know we should get together sometime! Trish
Post a Comment