Friday, August 15, 2008
Getting ready for school
Amber is so excited to start Kindergarten. It is the only thing she has been talking about all summer, besides the swim lessons, the sports, etc., etc. I have finally perused the back to school ads and found some really good deals on school stuff. I think my best purchase was a backpack for $5.00. I don't think it can get much better than that. I just need to go through her clothes and figure out which ones fit and which ones don't. And then I need to weed out the clothes that are inappropriate for school. I have a fun few weeks ahead of me! Emma will also be starting preschool. I am excited to have just Timothy at home 2 days a week. Maybe I'll be able to get something done. I'm hoping my schedule gets a little easier, but I'm not holding my breath.
Labels:
End of summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe that she's old enough for kindergarten!! I bet you're looking forward to the quiet time though with Timothy. We'll have to do lunch or something one day.
And I was excited that I got Westley's backpack for $7! Westley started last week, and he loves it! Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment