I finally found my camera so I can post pictures of the past week. We had cupcakes and icecream, visited "This is the Place state Park", visited the dinosaur museum, and finished Amber's swim lessons. Amazingly enough, we didn't lose any children this time. Emma stayed where I could see her, not to mention I was hyper-vigilant about keeping an eye out for her. I didn't want a repeat of our last visit to the dinosaur museum. Amidst the busy schedule,

we had lots of fun. Thanks to Jaime for reminding me that the museum was only $2 admission!
Timothy after finishing a cupcake and enjoying icecream

Amber decided to share with him.

Timothy devouring an icecream cone, courtesy of Emma!
Amber enjoyed her icecream, as long as it was stirred into some semblance of chocolate milk.


Amber and Emma at This is the Place State Park. They had tons of fun, and did not want to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment