Monday, October 20, 2008

Just "four fun"

Okay, so I hate these. I think it is a waste of time, but what the heck. I've been tagged and I feel like wasting time today. So here's my list, just "four fun."


4 Random Facts about my husband:
  1. John likes to change his socks halfway through the day.
  2. John is attached to a book, everywhere he goes, even if he is only dropping Amber off at school!
  3. John loves seafood, but graciously chooses something else when I am eating with him. Kudos to him!
  4. John has more clothes than me and the kids combined.
4 Movies I could watch more than once:
  1. Juno
  2. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
  3. Sleepless in Seattle
  4. Princess Diaries
4 Interesting Places I've been:
  1. Maine
  2. Canada
  3. Michigan
  4. Missouri
4 People who email me regularly:
  1. Patricia
  2. AuntDeb
  3. Kim
  4. Hmmm . . .oh yeah, John? You know, those well . . . . we'll just leave it at that!
4 Favorite Foods:
  1. Chicken rolls
  2. Homemade bread (yummy!)
  3. Cinnamon rolls.
  4. It is a tossup between popcorn and icecream. Depends on my mood!
4 Places I'd like to visit:
  1. Australia
  2. England
  3. Germany
  4. China
4 Things I'm looking forward to this year:
  1. Timothy walking
  2. John finding a job
  3. Spring. I am so not looking forward to winter!
  4. Spending more time with family and friends!
4 People who are now IT:
  1. Jaime
  2. Ruth
  3. Lena
  4. Jenna

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you did this even though you hate these. It's not a waste of time because it's so fun to read facts about you!!