Okay, so I just have a lot to share today. I know, I am a couple days late on Timothy's birthday, but hey, I think I'm doing good to even get this on here. I can't believe Timothy is one year old. He started walking on Tuesday, turned one on Wednesday, and has been going strong ever since! We had a small little get together with family. He didn't understand the opening presents part, but he sure loved the cake part. I made a been cake and surrounded it with cupcakes that sort of looked like little bees. I think it was fun. I gave him the cupcake as his first birthday cake! He demolished the cupcake. Not too messy, thankfully. But it was fun. Amber and Emma were excited about the presents. I bought Timothy two different things and let the girls give him one! Amber thought that was pretty cool to give Timothy a present from her and Emma.
Here are some pictures from our little celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment