I honestly don't know what it is about Amber's bed. Maybe it is just that it isn't Emma's. But Emma loves to sleep with Amber. Usually Amber gets mad and tells her to get out of her bed. But, this time, I didn't hear any complaints.
This morning, Amber was telling me about Emma coming into her bed last night. Amber said, "I told her that if she wanted to stay in my bed she had to be quiet and stay still." I guess that is why we found them curled up next to each other. I think maybe both of them were cold and needed the extra warmth. It has been getting colder and the past couple of days, well . . . . So, I have been holding off on turning the heater on. We just wrap up in blankets and warm p.j.'s. I think I am freezing the girls at night. I still don't want to turn on the heater. I don't want to admit that winter is on the horizon. If I don't turn on the heater then I can still convince myself that the long dreary days of winter are long off, right? Okay, humor me and just agree with me for once. I guess I'll not really know if you do disagree! :)
2 comments:
I finally had to click on the ole furnace last night...good thing because it snowed this morning! I think the time has come to turn on the furnace...no fall this year. It's just going from summer to winter! ;)
I agree with the elgan fam. But I turned my heater on 3 days ago, I was just freezing, and poor connor wasnt sleeping at night. Unless it was in my bed, snuggled up to me. Is there room for me up there on ambers bed? Maybe if we all huddle together at night, we wont have to turn on the furnace? Just kidding.
Post a Comment